Bachelor of Arts
A Bachelor of Arts is the most common undergraduate program that covers arts, humanities, and liberal art subjects. The duration of a Bachelor of Arts (BA) course is three years. During this program, candidates learn and develop an excellent skill set in different subjects. Students may pursue the course in several specializations like English literature, history, sociology, economics, political science, philosophy, journalism, psychology, public administration, geography, and Hindi literature.
BA Course assists develop a different variety of skills such as comprehensive analysis, general research, and communication. There is a multitude of job opportunities in different sectors for students pursuing an online/distance BA program such as health care, business, finance, and administration. The program offers cultural information and puts a great deal of emphasis on interpersonal and social skills.
The scope for BA is quite vast as the curriculum covers different specializations and the knowledge base expands to providing expertise. Government sector and private sector jobs are easily available for students after pursuing a BA program. IAS, IFS, IPS, and civil servants are some of the prestigious options in the government sector. Below are listed some of the career opportunities such as
- Primary school teacher: An educator helps learners in acquiring conceptual knowledge, virtue, and competence. They guide them in different subjects such as history, arts, religion, community roles, numeracy, life skills, craftsmanship, and vocational training.
- Computer operator: A computer operator has the role of supervising the running of computer systems and machine systems.
- Counsellor: a counsellor is a well-trained professional who understands the micro-system of a subject and offers expert advice in subjects such as career development, lifestyle, anger management, and health.
- Customer service representative: customer service representative has the role of interacting with customers to handle process orders, and complaints, and provide information about different products and services.
- Social worker: social work promotes the welfare of society. That is why social workers are well-trained professionals addressing day-to-day problems and offering advice.
- Civil administrator: a civil administrator has the major role of advising the government on the latest political issues and managing government agencies and departments.
- Content writer: a content writer has the role of writing content about the topic after extensive research to present an accurate picture of the subject.
- Human resource manager: Human resource manager has the role of recruiting human resources for the organization and building healthy relationships among employees to increase productivity and accomplish the collective objectives of the organization.
The BA online program is one of the most sought-after courses among Indian students as it opens a gateway to job opportunities. It offers lucrative salary packages and career trajectories also witness an upward trend.
- To enrich students with the knowledge base of different academic backgrounds.
- To provide them access to an understanding of how cultural, geographical, environmental, historical, and linguistic forces help shape the world.
- To provide academic knowledge tools and techniques to understand the role of individuals within different communities to bring about change.
- To demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of selected fields of study in core disciplines in the social sciences, humanities, and languages.