MBA in Banking Management is a two-year professional program for training aspirants to upskill their conceptual knowledge in the fundamentals of administration as well as specialization in banking management. The curriculum includes corporate management, economics, accounting, business management, marketing, human resource, production, business communication, statistics, banking, and finance management among others.
The MBA in banking management is specially designed to develop the banking and financial skills of the aspirants to handle different divisions in the banking and financial sector. It offers extensive details about the nitty-gritty of the banking sector including investment firms.
The banking sector deals with accepting deposits from the general public and giving loans to the general public in order to effectively circulate monetary resources available in the economy. Here are presented some of the preliminary functions of the banking sector to be imparted through MBA in Banking management.
- Accepting Deposits: a bank has the main role of accepting deposits from the public and in return paying them the rate of interest for depositing money with the entity. MBA in Banking Management helps in creating a strong customer base and retaining existing customers through quality customer services.
- Giving loans: this is one of the most significant attributes of the banking sector as huge income is generated from this source. The role of a bank is to distribute loans to the needy sectors of the economy and in return earn from rates of interest on such loans.
- Economic development: banks have the main objective to contribute to the economic development of the nation. For this, they are directed to extend loan services at highly concessional rates to the priority sectors of the economy for the betterment of society. Distance MBA Course in Banking management helps in setting up appropriate rates and maintaining higher profitability in the banking sector.
- Profit maximization: after executing the roles of commercial banking as well as social banking, banks have to accomplish profit targets. MBA in Banking Management helps in chalking out strategies to balance the different aspects of banking solutions and helps create no negative impact on the profitability of the banking operations.
MBA in Banking management is gaining prominence among students because:
- Job security: The banking sector is one of the most preferred sectors as it offers job security. Its specialization comes with its own set of advantages and helps to take the career trajectory toward growth and development.
- Attractive salary package: The banking sector is well-known for providing lucrative salary packages and has a high scope for career advancement.
- Career prospects: the banking sector is brimming with spectacular career prospects as it offers lucrative pay packages along with potential prospects for growth.
Online MBA in Banking Management from SGVU offers world-class study materials, experienced academicians, and 100% placement assistance to students for robust growth in the banking sector. the curriculum makes students acquainted with the policies and procedures generally adopted by the banks for daily functioning.